Listeners– Happy New Year! Here’s a repost of a New Year’s episode that you might have missed the first time around.
Incorporate the end of world poverty into your list of New Year’s resolutions. Here are three New Year’s resolutions you can make that will change the world. Click the play button above to listen.
- Get involved with one family in poverty around you. (Proverbs 19:17)
- Get to know God by defending the cause of the poor and needy. (Jeremiah 22:13-16)
- Advocate for the poor. (Proverbs 31:8, 9)
Did you know that the United Nations, Food for the Hungry and organizations around the world have New Year’s Resolutions too? They’re called the Millennium Development Goals. They’re actually more like “New Millennium Resolutions,” I suppose.
Bonus material in this episode: How to keep your New Year’s resolutions!
- Make a declaration on paper
- Set a deadline
- Ask someone to keep you accountable