Three New Year’s resolutions that will change the world – really.
Incorporate the end of world poverty into your list of New Year’s resolutions. Today’s broadcast covers three New Year’s resolutions you can make that will change the world.
- Get involved with one family in poverty around you. (Proverbs 19:17)
- Get to know God by defending the cause of the poor and needy. (Jeremiah 22:13-16)
- Advocate for the poor. (Proverbs 31:8, 9)
Millennium Development Goals
How to keep your New Year’s resolutions
- Make a declaration on paper
- Set a deadline
- Ask someone to keep you accountable