Welcome to Poverty Unlocked, the collection of resources dedicated to the Christian response to hunger and injustice. The ideas you’ll learn on Poverty Unlocked will change the way you think about vulnerable people everywhere.
Scripture explains poverty, and tells us how to respond. Get the tools you need for outreach with our free Theology of Poverty audio series. Start listening now.
In this special episode of Poverty Unlocked, we feature the recording of a conference call between U.S. church leaders and the President and CEO of Food for the Hungry, Gary Edmonds.
During the call, Gary shared his heart for the Church and a vision for ending poverty.
Gary Edmonds has come to FH with a strong background of church leadership. He has planted and led churches both in the United States and abroad. He served as Senior Associate Pastor of Mariners Church, a multi-campus church based in Irvine, California. He also led Crossroads Church in Geneva, Switzerland. He has served with Churches Together as well as leading other organizations.
Gary served on the board of FH for eight years before accepting the role of President and CEO in 2014.
To learn more about church partnerships at FH or to learn about future conference calls and webinars, visit FH Church Engagement.
- Helping Without Hurting in Short-Term Missions – Part Two
- Helping Without Hurting in Short-Term Missions with Steve Corbett
- The Healthiest Way to Give
- A Life Surrendered to God
- The Purpose of the Poor
- Best Practices in Orphan Care
- How to Say “I Love You”
- God’s Surprising Solution to Poverty
- Planning Your Mission Trip
- Three New Year’s Resolutions that End Poverty. Really.
- World AIDS Day 2010
- Orphan Care
- PU 047: Violence Against Women
- PU 046: Why Ideas Matter